The Cacchiones in Pittsburgh

Keep in contact and watch Adam, Justin, and Luke grow up, along with other south of Pittsburgh newsworthy items.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Amedisys training at Baton Rouge Louisiana

UPDATE:
It's been years since I've been at this hell hole of a company-- horrible horrible experience.   Someone keeps visiting from Baton Rouge-- please stop.

Thank you





Here are some pictures of my stay in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I took some pictures of my hotel room, which was very nice, but I don't know where they went. They were not on the card when I uploaded it. Mom, you asked me to take pictures of the room but I don't have any- sorry.

All in all a very pleasant experience. I'm very happy at Amedisys so far.

Here are a few pictures of inside the corporate office. Everyone has a cubicle at corporate, including the CEO, Bill Borne



Mardi Gras started a week after we were there, and the big thing down there at that time were King Cakes. There is a tiny baby baked in the cake and if you get that piece, you are king for a year, according to legend (then they kill you) Here is the history of King Cake- click here for an explanation- kinda cool.



Inside the training room :




This was our trainer- his name is Gene-- very good guy:




The sign out front:




The view driving in:


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment