The Cacchiones in Pittsburgh

Keep in contact and watch Adam, Justin, and Luke grow up, along with other south of Pittsburgh newsworthy items.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Amedisys National Meeting

Amedisys has a National Meeting every year. Last year it was in Orlando, Florida and this year it was in Memphis Tennessee. The hotel was the Grand Ole' Opry Hotel and it was amazing. Here are some video's of the inside of this huge complex. It starts out a little shaky- but you'll get the idea of how wonderful this place is. As I say later, I've never wanted to visit this place, but I'm so glad I got the chance to see it.


This is just the tip of what is there. There are waterfalls, fountains, an indoor river with a boat tour of the place, I think there are 17 restaurants in there with a happening night club and it was gorgeous inside. Very cool being there.

The next few posts are posts of my time there.









No comments:

Post a Comment