The Cacchiones in Pittsburgh

Keep in contact and watch Adam, Justin, and Luke grow up, along with other south of Pittsburgh newsworthy items.

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Here are some miscellaneous pictures from the year.




The kids first day at school the 2nd year at Peters Township school. 



Handsome Adam-Beautiful kid, like his dad.



Italian Village is the kids favorite Pizza place- here they are.



Justin's Birthday




My Team at Novartis.  The guy behind me is my manager- Lance McGuire.  The girl all the way to the right is my partner Anna Porter.  Great team!  Don't know why I look like a fat, fat, fattie here.



The new Grill- First cook out on charcoal!




View from my Patio- LOVE it!



October has been a very nice month as far as weather- This is October 21- we went to a huge park called South Park about 20 minutes from us.  Very nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment