The Cacchiones in Pittsburgh

Keep in contact and watch Adam, Justin, and Luke grow up, along with other south of Pittsburgh newsworthy items.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Canonsburg's Wildlife

This morning at the bus stop with Luke, I saw 2 pheasants happily hopping along.  I've only seen pheasants once since I've been here and that was 10 years ago in a VERY rural and wooded farm area down south.  I've NEVER seen them near my house.  You guys have seen all the turkey running around, you know there are deer here (I saw one last week eating the neighbor's bushes across the street), now here are the pictures of these creatures.

They were very pretty:





They were walking around and just jumped on this guy's porch.  They weren't too concerned I came to take their picture (with my phone)

 


This one went looking for seeds.

 


This one said "What the F are you looking at?"



A neighbor who walks her dog every single morning said she LOVES them-- they "make the rounds" at her house but I've never seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment