The Cacchiones in Pittsburgh

Keep in contact and watch Adam, Justin, and Luke grow up, along with other south of Pittsburgh newsworthy items.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Pictures!

I haven't put pictures up in a while--- here are some new ones. I did discover if I use the "blog this" function in Picassa, the pictures do NOT come out clear on here. I uploaded these pictures from my computer and they're MUCH clearer.



This is Luke being bad- what else is new???



Luke drinking his own can of coke-- he thinks he's so cool (and he is!).



Our day at Raccoon Lake.  We were there all day- it was awesome!  I packed cokes and told the kids that they could have one whenever they wanted.  The LOVED that.


Snack time!


I took this with my long telephone lens with my great camera-- nice zoom.


Luke getting a hair cut.



That great park on the hill has been closed for 3 years- they were doing a lot of work in it (and it was already a GREAT park).  It's finally opened.  Here's a picture from that park.



Justin's Birthday Cake


Happy Birthday Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment