The Cacchiones in Pittsburgh

Keep in contact and watch Adam, Justin, and Luke grow up, along with other south of Pittsburgh newsworthy items.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My New Camera-Pictures

Here are some sample pictures from my new Canon T2i SLR, 18 mp camera (click on the pictures to make them nice and big):


The boys getting ready to play catch with the football-- Adam is getting awesome at both catching and throwing

I wanted a pictures of the ball in the air- I set the shutter speed for 1/4000th of a second. I got some very cool shots at this speed. Here's one after Justin throws the ball



Miscellaneous at the pool- last pool day of the season for 2011- sad



Superstar, Luke


The 3 boys



I wanted some splash shots at that 1/4000th shutter speed- here are some cool pictures



This is Adam entering the water after a jump and the water hasn't completely engulfed him yet-- very cool!-- Make it big and look closely at what I'm talking about




One of the best pictures I've ever taken-- Very cool with the water around Adam as he thrusts through the water



After the pool I took the boys to Italian Village- great pizza and great food in general



Here is a pictures of where I often eat lunch while working. This is the Monongahela river and the city I'm in is Monongahela. I love this spot


Justin being bad, the first day of the camera



Luke at dinner with a very funny face



One last football shot



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment