The Cacchiones in Pittsburgh

Keep in contact and watch Adam, Justin, and Luke grow up, along with other south of Pittsburgh newsworthy items.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Virginia Beach Day 3

Awesome day at the beach- the waves were HUGE and we loved it. Luke never put his head under water in the past, today when a big wave hit, he would go under and let the wave take him to the shore! Perfect hot sunny day- we were at the beach for over 4 hours...



He loved that boogie board


We were at the beach a very long time- Adam started to get shakey - he was very hungry and only ate sugary cereal in the morning plus spent the whole time in the big waves- so we just ate at Subway after--- here it is



I'm not typically a fan of "buffets" but we found this one- Captain George's and it really was great. Adam spotted the topless mermaid on the stained glass ceiling and pointed it out to me so I thought I'd start with that in this dinner video- On my plate are crayfish that I refer to as "my little friends." The place was HUGE and the food was very good and the desserts were very good too-- for all 5 of us it was about $125- though- doesn't matter, with the clown that is obama we'll all be broke before long anyway- might as well spend it all!!!




It's now Monday at 8:58 pm and we're all bushed. Luke is in bed, Amy is watching O'Reiley if you can believe it- I can here it here from the kitchen, and we're not sure what we're doing tomorrow- beach again? Bush Gardens? Aquarium? Tour an old Battleship? I don't know. One thing I want to do is go to a quieter beach that's a bit secluded and look for shells- Luke really wants to to that. We'll see. In the meantime, 1 official day of vacation is burned :-(.

No comments:

Post a Comment